Friday, April 16, 2010

Burt's MAGICAL Bees

I do believe I have found a solution to my dry skin problem. We all know and love Burt's Bees. Well let me introduce you to their amazing Radiance Day Creme! This stuff worked wonders on my eczema overnight. I've now been using it for 2 days, and I'm in love with it. It goes on light, but it has the potency of a thick night creme. I would only recommend this to people with dry skin. Some reviews of it claim that it is too greasy. but for me, it protects my skin from being dried out. Until this, I had not found a natural moisturizer that worked. Now I have one, and at about half the cost of the stuff I was using before. Besides, how can it get better than stuff reserved for the queen bee?



I'm also in love with their lemon butter cuticle creme. Because I have dry skin and fancy myself an artist (constant intense hand washing required!), my cuticles are more often than not a complete wreck. This stuff helps. A lot.



And lastly, I was given some pomegranate lip balm. The flavor is kind of unusual, but if you don't mind it, it's some wonderful stuff. You don't have to apply it constantly like many other lip treatments.



Burt's really on to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment