Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bag It Up! - Part II

I had plans for adding watermarks and things to these images so that it would be harder to nab them. Then I thought that for this, there's nothing I really have to protect. Plus, I've already hooked you up with everything you need to duplicate it exactly, so what am I worried about?

Anyway, here's what we came up with:
Outside of Bag.  Note the spiral buttons!














Flap pocket, horizontal button holes

















Inside of front pocket detail















Bag Open













Inside of Bag Detail: Flap pocket













Perhaps only the true geeks out there will understand the scale of this thing.  But it's big.  Measures about 4" deep, and is 11" by 16".  Big enough to use as a book bag, computer carrier, overnight bag.  We also made a smaller version of this for a purse.  Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment