Friday, May 27, 2011

People Make All the Difference

My team at work is fantastic!

I've been super busy, not only because it's just a busy time at work, but because my boss has been on vacation for a week.  My work load triples when he's gone.

So this morning, I got a phone call, saying "Jessica, could you come in here for a second, please?"  I was thinking "great, what exploded?"  I walked in to find cake, balloons, and my whole team singing me happy birthday.  They're such sweethearts!















Ruth doesn't like to have her picture taken, but Sheree was trying to get me in action.















I don't like to keep people waiting for cake, so I went ahead and cut it.  Emory called it the "cake autopsy" photo.  We have verified that it is in fact Red Velvet cake.

















Left to right, Julia, Chelsia, Jacki, Nancy, Annie, Emory.
They'd kill me if they knew their photos were on the interwebs.  ;)


Thank you all so much! You're a wonderful bunch of people to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment