Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nature's Miracle!

I'm not talking babies, folks. I'm talking about Nature's Miracle brand cleaner. My poor puppy had the runs the other day, all over the apartment, and I bought this stuff to clean it up. I had no idea how well it would work! It was $8.99, and I've never used anything that worked better. There's even an advanced version. I can't imagine what you might need that for...

I got it from my local Pet People, but the picture below is linked to Amazon. Pet People is one of those stores that really cares about your pet. They carry household cleaners and salt for your driveway that are safe for dogs and cats, and food without all the junky fillers that you find in most grocery store varieties. The vet said that he "wouldn't change a thing" about sweet Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment