Friday, December 9, 2011

Projects and Progress

I have been knitting like a fiend, trying to finish a gift (a really ambitious one) that I can't tell you any more about, on the off chance that someone reveals this to its intended recipient.  I have also been working on studies of birds, for my next series of paintings.  They will (still) probably not be anything a person would hang in their living room, despite the beautiful plumage appearing in these pieces.  And I'm ok with that. Needless to say, I'm very excited about life, and keeping busy.

Rachel has been working away as well, both on several projects, and on maxing out all of her levels on Skyrim.  That girl is super ambitious in everything she does!  That's why you haven't heard from me.  When I have something I can show you, you'll understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment