Friday, May 7, 2010

Aprons!

Never in my life have I wanted to be a housewife.  I don't like anything about the 50's, except the clothing, but you're about as likely to see me in a dress and pearls as you are to see the world stop watching Idol.  But this is my next venture, because it's SO STINKING CUTE! 
Is this not the most adorable apron you've ever seen?



Actually, I'm going to make a full-length one first, for a friend of mine.

She started her new life as a home-maker late last summer, and I immediately thought than an apron would be the perfect gift, and never got around to it.  For her's, I'm thinking something like this:



The only reason it will be full length, is because she told me she was messy, and it would be better that way.  I'm super excited to get started on this!  I wish I felt this motivated all the time! First the -long overdue- gift, then the cute one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment