Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank You's

This year has been one of so many challenges for my family.  We lost a dear friend in early March, and my mother was hospitalized at the end of the month.  This led to surgery in May, and complications arose.  All this while Rachel and I were house hunting, moving, and trying to get our careers under way.  Now, Mom's on the mend, but getting rather frustrated with the thole thing, and the emotional challenges of the whole spring have affected us all.

Through this whole mess, we have all acted as a support structure, each taking our turns as a shoulder to cry on, each taking our moment to weep.  I don't know what I would have done without my people.

I just wanted to take this moment to put it out on the great big interwebs that I appreciate you, my support people! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment