Monday, November 15, 2010

Gems and Dreams

I am part of a group studying dream work, but one of the most important things about it is that you must first remember your dreams.  This can be tricky for me.  This weekend, I went to one of the local metaphysical shops, and picked up some crystals.  Three of those were for use in a dream pouch.  My friend recommended Red Jasper, Quartz, and Lapis Lazuli.  However, Lapis stimulates the third eye and mine's already sensitive, so I substituted Blue Calcite.

Red Jasper...

aids in ability to see projects through.  Brings tranquility and wholeness.  Assists in shamanic journeying and dream recall.  Strengthens the circulatory system.









Blue Calcite...

helps us to remember dreams.  It is a world teacher, especially in the arts and sciences.  Great energy amplifier.










Quartz...

amplifies, focuses, and stores energy.  It can be programmed with the intentions of the user.  A deep soul cleanser, it dissolves karmic seeds.









The night I bought them, I didn't notice a change, but last night, I remembered two dreams very clearly.  Take a look at Amerindea for some gems, meanings, and even rituals.

No comments:

Post a Comment