The slits I made for the magnetic snap tabs tore...
and the non-fusible interfacing came out along with the snap.
I thought that fusing the interfacing, or in my case, sewing it to the fabric might prevent this issue. So I sewed it on to the lining in a little square. I also used an awl to create the holes instead of cutting the fabric, for a bit of extra durability.
|The square distorts a touch, from forcing the tabs through the holes.|
The color is not quite right in these pictures, so I'll try to get a more accurate one later.
The orange lining is INSANELY bright.
This thing is also HUGE compared to what I'm used to carrying. We'll see how that turns out...