Monday, March 19, 2012

Best Spray Paint Ever!

We have been working nonstop on this arcade, and I haven't posted a single photo of it!  It's really Rachel's project, and perhaps that's why.  Rachel let me have a day off yesterday, so I got some much needed errands done.  (I was waaaaaaaay overdue for an oil change.) We bought a phone and dodged a hail storm.  I haven't been to my grandmother's house in a month, and she will soon DIE of grief from it.

So, dear readers, this is the cause of all that:
The Nightmare Arcade.  (That is, Nightmare-like-the-comic themed.  Because everything Rachel is horror and comics.)



















We're going back over to the folk's house (AKA workshop) tonight, and I think we'll have most of the physical part finished.  Save maybe drilling all the holes in the control panel top for the buttons.

This thing is a BEAST!

If you ever, EVER need to spray paint something black, or any color, buy Krylon Dual.


















We painted a couple of pieces of furniture black before, but never with such ease!  It covers really well, and the way the nozzle is designed makes it easy to press the sprayer button, too, so your finger doesn't die.  Two or three coats = an amazing finish!

Someday I'll get that knitting needle post up.  Until then, buy a can of this, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment